St. Mary’s School is dedicated to serving the spiritual, educational, and developmental needs of students whose families share the same goals and values. St. Mary’s is open to parishioners, neighboring parishioners, and non-Catholics. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, nationality, or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies or admission.
St. Mary’s School is GROWING!
We welcome you to visit St. Mary’s School for a tour of our campus! We accept transfer students into any grade where we have space available — Preschool through eighth grade. In fact, we’ve welcomed new faces to every single classroom in the last couple years! Come learn more about the St. Mary’s School DIFFERENCE!
Call to schedule a personal tour today! Contact Diane Villhard, Enrollment Director, at 618-531-6172. See our students in action by following St. Mary’s School on Facebook or viewing our monthly Thunder newsletter.
If you’re ready to apply for admission, fill out the appropriate registration forms and submit to the school office…
- Registration Packet Instructions 2018-19
- Checklist for New Families 2018-19
- Preadmission Form 2018-19
- Registration Form
- Tuition Agreement 2018-19
- ACH-Tuition K-8
- Child Health Examination Form
- Child Dental Examination Form
- Eye Examination Report
- Athletic Participation Registration 2018-19
- Edwardsville Catholic Schools Band Registration
- Emergency Form
- Extended Care Program Guidelines 2018-19
- FACTS Angel Fund Application
- Uniform Policy 2016 rev
We are St. Mary’s – a school to believe in!