St. Mary’s School is dedicated to serving the spiritual, educational, and developmental needs of students whose families share the same goals and values. St. Mary’s is open to parishioners, neighboring parishioners, and non-Catholics. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, nationality, or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies or admission.
St. Mary’s School is GROWING!
We welcome you to visit St. Mary’s School for a tour of our campus! We accept transfer students into any grade where we have space available — Preschool through eighth grade. In fact, we’ve welcomed new faces to every single classroom in the last couple years! Come learn more about the St. Mary’s School DIFFERENCE!
Call to schedule a personal tour today! Contact the School Office at 618-656-1230 for more information. See our students in action by following St. Mary’s School on Facebook.
If you’re ready to apply for admission, fill out the appropriate registration forms and submit to the school office…
- Checklist for New Families
- Preadmission Form
- Registration Form
- Tuition Agreement 2022-23
- ACH-Tuition K-8
- Child Health Examination Form
- Child Dental Examination Form
- Eye Examination Report
- Athletic Participation Registration 2022-23
- Edwardsville Catholic Schools Band Registration
- Emergency Form
- Extended Care Program Guidelines 20212-23
- FACTS Angel Fund Application
- Uniform Policy 2016 rev
For Preschool registration forms, visit the Preschool page…
We are St. Mary’s – a school to believe in!
· 1802 Madison Avenue · Edwardsville, IL 62025 · 618-656-1230 · © St. Mary’s School